Handmade clothes,accessories and room decorations for kids and mums.
Send me an e-mail if you would like to order anything!
---
Todo tipo de accesorios, decoración, ropa y regalos hechos a mano para bebés, niños y mamis.
Mándame un e-mail si quieres hacer un pedido.

Thursday 14 October 2010

Hello

Hello!!
My name is Rocio and I've created this blog to share and sell my little creations. I'm mad about Donald Duck and antique furniture, bottles and tins/boxes. I'm an enthusiast of crafting, painting, sewing, jewellry making  and pretty much anything I can create with my hands! I did a degree of Fine Arts when I was younger.
The last big project I've been into was my baby's nursery, named Matilda she's nearly 7 months old and she means the world to me!! I did the whole room using old furniture which I then refurbished , I also did all the wall decorations (little paintings, name letters, curtains, etc). I'm planning on posting some pictures and descriptions of the things I've made so far.
Hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy creating my little art!!
See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment